- Expo Map
- Trade Directory
- New Products
- My Account
Ausbike was born out of necessity; before the Melbourne Ausbike Bike Show 2009, Australia had no national cycling trade expo. We started with a core group of cycling distributors meeting out at the Melbourne Showgrounds. The show was a great success and year on year has grown to incorporate more exhibitors and visitors from around Australia and abroad.
Today the expo has a new home in the Royal Exhibition Building, making it more central to the Melbourne CBD and creating a more convenient location for both exhibitors and visitors. In addition to the two consumer days on which the public can come and surround themselves in everything to do with bikes, Ausbike has now become the annual trade gathering of the Australian Cycling Industry - where retailers, media, manufacturers and more conduct the business of cycling.
Ausbike covers all kinds of cycling.
- Road, Track, Time Trial, Mountain Bikes, Cross Country, BMX, Trials, Kids, Toddlers, even Unicycles!
In addition to the latest in trends and bike brands, visitors to Ausbike will also find an unimaginable array of accessories that are part and parcel of what makes the bike world and the riders within it go round.This show is an absolute must event for anyone interested in bikes or anyone who works in the bicycle industry.
The Ausbike Melbourne Bike Expo will see:
Exhibition space of ~7,000 sqm and a large number of bicycle enthusiast and trade experts attending the show. Visitors will be able to:
- See brands from around the world and speak to those who know them best
- View a fantastic collection of vintage bikes proudly put on display by many of the premier collectors of Melbourne
- Try out some of the latest bike brands and models in the outside test area
- Look at the new cycling fashion trends including urban and sports.
Make sure you have Ausbike marked on your calendar this year!